First off, Jules gave me her Homemade Hilarity Seal of Awesomeness Award. Look at this thing. Not only does it have a hand going all, like, "OK" but more importantly it has a rainbow AND a unicorn on it. I mean. Just. Wow!
And then Obladi gave me this lemonade stand thingie, which I guess means... I'm really good at peddling beverages on the side of the road? YEA FOR ME!
1. Copy the above logo and put it on blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude (those who add sweetness to life and/or inspire you by making lemonade.)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
So, without further ado, here are some of my favoritest bloggies, most of which lean more towards the "attitude" side:
- The Shark Tank: Shawn is so funny he makes me want to punch myself in the face repeatedly. Plus, he likes to write "open letters", too.
- Homemade Hilarity: Aforementioned Julia D. posts horrible crapfts for all to enjoy. And by "enjoy" I mean make fun of.
- Effew Penguin: Fair warning for anyone easily offended by strong language. Indeed, there is a "curse word" right there in the name of the blog. But if you can get past all that, this blog will make you lawl. With the ridiculous concept of telling off cute animals for being so cute, it doesn't get much funnier or ridiculous... er.
- Bite the Apple: Moi's snarky fashion critiques and bully breed advocacy make her one of my faves.
- Jake & Christy: You know I gotta plug my brother and his wife's blog, right?
- J.B. vs. Stuff 3000: Funny stuff.
- Ideas from the Edge: My friend Conan the Barbie is one of the funniest people I know and she's a fantastic writer, too.
I'd really like to thank all of the little people along the way that made these awards possible. And I'd like to thank the Academy. Wait! Don't play the music yet! I still have people to thank...