Friday, May 1, 2009

I Heart Legos

I have been thinking lately that I might like to drive a Honda Element. Did you know that the interior is waterproof so you can powerwash the inside?! And riding in it feels like you’re inside a roomy spaceship. And they have this cool tent thing that you can attach to the back end and go camping! OMG!




An Element does resemble a Lego car, though, and sadly, I don't look like this:



And I think it might be a requirement to have hands shaped like little C’s in order to grip the steering wheel. Also, your feet have to have little square-shaped holes in them.











I really do want one, though.

Any of you out there have one and wanna tell me how you like driving it?






Vote for Me at Humor Blogs!


10 comments:

Shawn said...

I drove one once. It didn't seem like anything special. Although I wonder if the owner of the car knew about its ability to be powerwashed on the inside. I have to guess no, because he made me pull over in a hurry when his drunk girlfriend needed to throw up.

Heather Cherry said...

I think they're so super-cool rad. Maybe the vomiting episode tainted your opinion of the car?

Nooter said...

um, can snuggles come out and play?

Heather Cherry said...

Well, since you asked so nicely...

Snuggles said...

I iz comeen out ta play...

Margo said...

One of my best friends who lives in New Mexico has one. I didn't get to drive it, but rode around a lot. Pretty basic, but very cool and comfortable. And I've owned two Hondas and they are amazing cars as far as safety/mileage/dependability

Heather Cherry said...

My first car was a Honda and I've driven 2 others since then. I love Hondas!

Hairball T. Hairball said...

When I see a Honda Element, it makes me think of when I was a little kid and tried to draw cars. All of my cars looked like boxes on top of four unicycles.

Melody! said...

I think that I would probably more or less like to have one of those Honda Elements to ride around in! If I had one of those Honda Elements to ride around in, I would probably fill it up with water and pink bubble bath soap up to my chin so I could take a pink bubble bath in it! That Honda Element would then be my Honda Bubble Bath Element!

No boys allowed however!

Heather Cherry said...

HTH: OMG, you're soooooo right!

Mel: You sez it! I mean, sed it.