Top Ten Failed Ideas for New Television Series:
- Saved By the Bell: The Retirement Home Years
- Hell’s Angels’ Kitchen - Burly bikers display their softer sides by showing off their cookin' skillz.
- From the talented Animal Planet wildlife videographers that brought you Meerkat Manor, Orangutan Island, and Dark Days in Monkey City, keep an eye out for Sea Monkey City and the forthcoming spin-off series Ant Farm .
And from the fine folks that brought you Date My Mom, and Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, tune in to Aunt Farm.
- Catch TLC's new hit decorating show... Trading Double Wides!
- New from Reality Show giant Mark Burnett: Survivor of Temptation Island’s Great Amazing Sack Race; a reality-show extravaganza where couples break up, eat bugs and compete in silly games like “Don’t Drop the Egg”, “Pass the Orange” and “3-Legged Races” with other potential suitors.
- Law and Order: Horse Cop Edition - No, it's not about the mounted police officers. It’s about the horses themselves and the crrrrrazy high jinx they get into.
- Also, with the recent popularity of mall cop movies, watch for Law and Order: Security Guard Unit.
- The OC - Stands for "The Oklahoma City". Follow bratty, privileged reservation teenagers from the 5 civilized tribes.
- Pimp My Walker - Senior citizens will love this new program, airing immediately between syndicated reruns of Matlock and Murder: She Wrote. Also briefly considered... Pimp My Hoveround.
Vote for Me at Humor Blogs!